Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ride Pizza Ride

Upon arriving home I quickly got into my exercise costume and began to ride. Instead of the usual going round and round in circles in front of my house I decided to go farther from my usual routine. The terrain is a bit different this time as I encountered a lot of uphill climbs. Thankfully, there are no rabid dogs around and I just traversed the roads of my village smoothly.

After a few kilometers of biking I got hungry and decided to stop by at Yellow Cab Pizza and ordered their folded chicken pizza. It tasted good and the place made me remember the times that I was with my family and loved ones eating in that place. Once done, I pedaled back home.

Total kilometers traveled by Mountain Bike 7.26! Time spent biking 36 mins and 27 secs.

No comments:

Post a Comment